The division of Natural Science provides an environment for learning and discovery in biology, chemistry and physics. To accomplish this, the division of Natural Science offers:
- General education and elective courses in the natural sciences for all students in the college.
- Opportunities for students to learn fundamental concepts of natural science and the connections with technology and societal changes.
- Programs of academic and career advising for university parallel and pre-professional students.
Pre-Professional Health Department
- Kinesiology, A.S.
- Pre-Chiropractic, A.S.
- Pre-Dental, A.S.
- Pre-Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Pre-Environmental Health, A.S.
- Pre-Health Professions (Dentistry, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine), A.S.
- Pre-Medical Technology, A.S.
- Pre-Medicine, A.S.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy, A.S.
- Pre-Optometry, A.S.
- Pre-Pharmacy, A.S.
- Pre-Physical Therapy, A.S.
- Pre-Radiography, A.S.
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine, A.S.